This language course is suitable for English native speakers and people with good English language skills who work or are going to work in sales and distribution,
marketing or purchasing in the DACH region. 1-to-1 tuition (or in-company trainings for small groups). Level A2 and higher.
More and more business people from English speaking countries are staying in Austria for some time. In order to communicate successfully
at work and to build rapport with coworkers, clients and partners good language skills are essential.
No matter whether you have just completed a regular basic German course or have worked here for a while - I will respond to your current
level in German and focus on the main language skills you need in your job, department and line of work.
- Become acquainted with phrases for business socialising and small talk
- Gain an insight in cultural characteristics
- Learn phrases for selling and purchasing products and services
- Get to know how to describe processes and procedures in an easy way
- Practice typical phone calls and draft everyday business emails
- Prepare for meetings and presentations (see also below)
The goals of communication are to provide and obtain information, to reach a mutual understanding
and to develop relationships. You do not have to use sophisticated sentences. Simplicity is the key!
You would like to learn German prior to the move or when you are on business trips? No problem! 1-to-1 Skype/Teams lessons are possible